Wednesday 8 February 2023

Nagcarlan: The Heart of Laguna

YAMBO LAKE 

by Ren Amoranto


  
https://sa.kapamilya.com/absnews/
abscbnnews/media/2018/tvpatrol/04/08/
yambo-lake.jpg
  There's something I truly like about lakes. However, they're not so well known as beaches and falls, lakes always have this calm and peaceful ambience in them. Yambo Lake depicts itself as a perfect and serene spot to unwind and relinquish our stress and relax our mind. For a small budget, you can experience the beauty and see the cleanliness of this lake. It has an entrance fee of P20, and you can ride the balsa for P200 per head and P1200 minimum for 4-5 person. This includes 2 tour guides and life vests. 
For me this is worth the price for the enjoyment and relaxation that it gives. Not to mention the other activities that you can do in Yambo Lake. My experience here is wonderful and life changing. As a tourism student this place thought me how we can show other people the beauty of other place and show its history. My classmates and I were tasked to do a video presentation, and this is the place we agreed to go. We learned that this lake is not the same as before because it is dirty and has many water lilies. But the residents helped to clean the lake so other people can make a living. This inspires not only me, but some of my classmates as well. Because this shows the power of unity that resulted on helping other people's lives. 


And that includes us. We helped each other to make a video of this beautiful place and show it to other people so that they can get an idea what are the history and experience they can have in Yambo lake. 

This is one of the best days I have in my college year. Having new friends, interacting with other people and experiencing the beauty of the world. I can't wait to have an experience like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York: “The Empire State”

                 TIMES SQUARE                          Square in Manhattan, New York https://www.exosigns.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/new-...